Monday, September 21, 2009

My First Blog on Family Law starts October 5, 2009

Ladies and Gentlement:  You may expect to see a weekly blog on Florida Family Law each Monday starting October 5, 2009.  I will share Florida Law updates, procedure nuances and some of my experiences over the past 28 years.  It is an exciting profession and brings some quite interesting stoies about experiences of clients and others that just may surprise.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you amd hope that you will enjoy and be enlightened by reading this column.

Jeffrey A. Sunday, Esquire

8 comments:

  1. I could use a good weekly laugh =), good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog, and any friend of BRK is a friend of mine :) Good luck on the new venture. I'll be checking back lots for new stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very amusing story! I look forward to many more. If they are half as humorous as any of BRKs Air Force stories you will have a loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeff! I come here by way of Daniel, and look forward to reading your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, welcome, welcome! With a BRK shout out, you're gonna have tons of traffic! And with the quality of the first story, I'll totally be returning! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Sir and I find that to be one of the most amusing stories I have read that is not a BRK story. It made me laugh so hard I forwarded it to my ex wife also. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love stories from Florida - the most bug-ass weird insane state in the union.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello hon! Welcome to the blogosphere. LOVED the orangutan story. Can't wait to see your next installment. What'll it be about? Verklempt verminophobes? Raunchy rattlesnake wranglers? The mind absolutely boggles!

    ReplyDelete